Don’t let the season pass without wearing with one of these stylish sublime hues.
1. leather lime green Olympia tote $678 carlamancini.com
2. rosé cut diamond and emerald bangle $1,700
3. White topaz and green onyx gold vermeil bangle $265
4. mosaic emerald marquise drop earrings $995 Bangles and earrings available at bluecandyjewelry.com
5. assorted wrap bracelets $24 to $32 Soto Lifestyle, 12206 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, 818-980-7686
6. Square orange tray $29 Soto Lifestyle
7. Turquoise ceramic vases (set of two) $82 Arte Fina Furniture, 13830 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, 818-788-2783
8. Lime green python clutch with detachable chain strap $178 carlamancini.com
9. Melissa Odabash Kara cover-up $414 Jill Roberts, 12053 Ventura Place, Studio City, 818-821-3414
10. Michael Kors stud triangle bikini top, $80 bottom, $80 Body & Sol Swimwear, 18616 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana, 818-705-2853
Artisan Cheese & Wine, the ambitious Studio City cheese shop, hosts monthly grilled cheese and beer pairings. Kurt Gurdal presents the next event October 4.
Make your weekend really feel like time off with a little added kick. Check out these five San Fernando Valley restaurants for a brunch that is decadent and celebratory for absolutely no reason at all. Bow & Truss Decadent dish: Grilled Pork Cheek Burrito stuffed with scrambled eggs, chicharones, potatoes, manchego cheese, sriracha sour cream […]