Take Me Out
Hit one out of the park with these delicious fall rings, all discovered near the Boulevard.
1. Indulge Fine Jewelry 14K rose gold with 2.0ctw white diamonds circle-in-circle ring, $3,700. Monica Columbia Fine Jewelry, 818-887-9514 or monicacolumbia.com.
2. Dejaun Couture “Coco Couture Collection” 14K rose gold band with 1.75ctw chocolate and white diamonds, $4,020. Dejaun Jewelers in Sherman Oaks, 818-783-3960 or dejaun.com.
3. H. Stern “Nature Collection” delicate leaf ring in 18K polished noble gold with 4.1ctw diamonds, $7,700. Dejaun Jewelers.
4. MICHAEL B. 18K yellow gold five-row flatband with 2.8 carats fancy yellow diamonds, $22,400.
Matthew’s Jewelry in Studio City, 818-769-7765 or matthewsjewelry.amlnk.com.
5. Favero 18K white gold with garnet and diamond ring, $7,025. Polacheck’s in Calabasas, 818-225-0600 or polachecks.com.
6. David Yurman sterling silver and black rhodium starlight oval diamond ring, $1,650. Polacheck’s, Calabasas.
7. Roberto Coin 18K rose gold ring with quartz rock crystal and diamonds, $5,100. Polacheck’s, Calabasas.
Tony's Darts Away in Burbank is hosting their 2nd Annual Vegan Chili Cook-off on Sunday, March 2 from noon to 6 p.m. Five local chefs will go head-to-head in a battle of epic (meat-and-dairy-free) proportions. The price is $10 (includes five 3 ounce tastes of chili and a voting ballot). Competing chefs are Erick Simmons […]
The abundance of uber-healthy California produce is reflected in a rich, distinctly flavorful bounty of new spirits.