Rustic home accessories for creating a farmhouse vibe
Deck the halls this holiday with rustic-inspired wares reminiscent of a bucolic farmhouse.
- CategoryEat & Drink
- Curated by Jennie NunnJennie Nunn
1. Birch mini-logs, $13.
Crate & Barrel at The Village at Westfield Topanga
2. Decorative milk can sculpture, $71.
3. Galvanized Cake Stand, from $10.
Cost Plus World Market in Sherman Oaks
4. Hinkley Lighting “Heywood” down light pendant lamp, $899.
5. Small marble and acacia wood paddle, $30.
Sur La Table, Westfield Topanga
6. Antuco two-piece serving set, $35.
Crate & Barrel
7. Wooden bowls by Farmhouse Pottery, from $65.
8. “Bay Stripe” towels in claret red; set of four, $15,
Westfield Fashion Square, Westfield Topanga and The Commons at Calabasas
9. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware rectangular dish in red, from $50.
A curated selection of sweets—culled from some of the Valley’s most talented bakers and artisans—to present to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day