Rustic home accessories for creating a farmhouse vibe
Deck the halls this holiday with rustic-inspired wares reminiscent of a bucolic farmhouse.
- CategoryEat & Drink
- Curated by Jennie NunnJennie Nunn
1. Birch mini-logs, $13.
Crate & Barrel at The Village at Westfield Topanga
2. Decorative milk can sculpture, $71.
3. Galvanized Cake Stand, from $10.
Cost Plus World Market in Sherman Oaks
4. Hinkley Lighting “Heywood” down light pendant lamp, $899.
5. Small marble and acacia wood paddle, $30.
Sur La Table, Westfield Topanga
6. Antuco two-piece serving set, $35.
Crate & Barrel
7. Wooden bowls by Farmhouse Pottery, from $65.
8. “Bay Stripe” towels in claret red; set of four, $15,
Westfield Fashion Square, Westfield Topanga and The Commons at Calabasas
9. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware rectangular dish in red, from $50.
If you find yourself hungrily wandering around the east Valley or in need of a caffeine pick-me-up, consider dropping into SteamPunk Coffee Bar and Kitchen in Valley Village. It’s a hipster-looking joint with funky furniture and art-covered walls off the beaten path on Burbank Boulevard, just west of Whitsett. Think Los Feliz and Silverlake vibe […]
Skip the candy and head straight to the heart of the matter. These delicious wines satisfy your sweet tooth and set the mood for Valentine’s Day. From delicate bubblies to luscious, late-harvest treats, sweet wines make a perfect gift.
From salt mines in the Sacred Valley dating to pre-Inca days to the colonial-inspired town of Urubamba and majestic Machu Picchu, there’s much more to Peru than ancient wonders and tourist attractions.