Rustic home accessories for creating a farmhouse vibe
Deck the halls this holiday with rustic-inspired wares reminiscent of a bucolic farmhouse.
- CategoryEat & Drink
- Curated by Jennie NunnJennie Nunn
1. Birch mini-logs, $13.
Crate & Barrel at The Village at Westfield Topanga
2. Decorative milk can sculpture, $71.
3. Galvanized Cake Stand, from $10.
Cost Plus World Market in Sherman Oaks
4. Hinkley Lighting “Heywood” down light pendant lamp, $899.
5. Small marble and acacia wood paddle, $30.
Sur La Table, Westfield Topanga
6. Antuco two-piece serving set, $35.
Crate & Barrel
7. Wooden bowls by Farmhouse Pottery, from $65.
8. “Bay Stripe” towels in claret red; set of four, $15,
Westfield Fashion Square, Westfield Topanga and The Commons at Calabasas
9. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware rectangular dish in red, from $50.
Ventura Place in Studio City seems to be turning into a small Main Street. With the latest news that McConnell's Fine Ice Creams is joining Joan's on Third, Tuning Fork and the Studio City Farmers Market comes news that Alfred Coffee will open its fourth location on this growing street. Alfred's other locations are Melrose Place, Brentwood […]