- This event has passed.
Westfield Topanga Halloween Trick-or-Treat
October 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Stop by Westfield Topanga & The Village on Halloween from 5:00pm to 7:00pm for fun, safe, trick-or-treating.
Children 12 years and younger (accompanied by parent/guardian) are invited to hunt for treats at participating retailers. Participating retailers will have a sign signaling that they have candy for trick-or-treaters. Please bring your own trick-or-treating bags and also no masks or weapons of any sort please for your safety and the safety of others.
- How much is this event? This event is free.
- How long does trick or treating last? Halloween Trick-or-Treat will start at 5pm and last until 7pm. Retailers are responsible for providing their own treats and treats are only available while supplies last.
- Which retailers are participating? Please see the above list of participating retailers. Please note this listing is subject to change.
- Is there parking available? Yes, there are both open lot and garage parking available at Westfield Topanga (6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd) or there is 2-hour free parking in the Village Parking Garage.
- Are photos allowed? We love it when guests take pictures and send them to us, or post on our Instagram Page @WestfieldTopanga #WestfieldTopanga.
- Are there any age restrictions? Yes, children under 12 years old are only allowed to participate. Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times.
- Are pets allowed? Pets are not allowed at Topanga and require service animal certification. The Village is dog-friendly and are welcome.
- What happens if it rains? This event is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions.
- Are there any other activities happening during the Trick-or-Treat event? Yes, Westfield Rewards members can receive a free gift at concierge (while supplies last). Visit Concierge at Topanga or The Village for more information.
Click Here for 2019 Participating Retailers* (List will be updated daily)
(*Subject to change)