- This event has passed.
The Market at Westfield | Magical Winter Village
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until January 5, 2020
The Market at Westfield Debuts at Westfield Topanga, Bringing a Magical Winter Village to Shopping Landmark Destination
Westfield Topanga, home to the San Fernando Valley’s most unique collection of trendsetting designer boutiques and elegant luxury brands will embody the spirit of the holidays this year debuting a uniquely bespoke experience, “The Market at Westfield.” Adorned with cobble stoned quaint streets, pine trees, and twinkling white lit garland throughout, “The Market at Westfield” will combine specially crafted holiday moments, the best of holiday shopping, engaging brand pop-ups, and festive entertainment all within one magical village.
Welcomed by grand entry gates signaling the arrival to Santa’s Cabin and curated pop up shops, guests will be transported into a setting reminiscent of a majestic town square replete with iconic holiday carolers, and shopkeepers to assist with giftable products for friends and family.
Open from November 25 – January 5, 2020, the “Market at Westfield” also showcases curated shopping galleries, live music, seasonal delights and festive experiences for visitors of all ages – with notable highlights including:
- 10 hand-picked specialty shops offering limited-edition gifts, gourmet treats, and accessories. Featured brands include Mir Mir, Tea Vibes, Fulton+ Market, J-Spot, Ghost Democracy, Lord Jones, Vejo, Tiary, Cookie Dough Dreams, and Sugarbox Donuts.
- Light the Night: All the magic of the holidays glistens at the annual Light The Night extravaganza on Friday, November 15 from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm. Hosted by AJ Gibson, this event will include family-friendly musical performances by Snowfall, a Rockette-style performance by LA Follies, as well as an energetic dancing and singing act with Mini Pop Kids. Rejoice in the season’s first snowfall, a visit from Santa, and more.
- Winter Nights: Come experience a true Winter Wonderland and celebrate the season with exclusive seasonal performances and unique festive experiences at The Village at Westfield Topanga on December 5 and December 12. Activities include ornament making, cookie decorating, live music, and seasonal photo moments.
- Holidays are Here: Experience a magical parade on November 16 through Topanga with Canoga Park High School Marching Band, unique dance performances by the LA Follies & Cubcakes Dance Crew, your favorite holiday songs with Jingle 5, special guest emcee AJ Gibson, an appearance by Santa, and much more.
- Elevated Santa Photo Experience: A fun and interactive way to capture the magic of the holiday season. In partnership with Healthy Spot, guests are welcome to enjoy holiday-themed photo experience with Santa with their furry friends with all proceeds benefitting Operations Blankets of Love.
- LA Kings Holiday Ice: LA Kings Holiday Ice returns once again this year from November 15 – January 12 at the corner of Erwin Street and Topanga Canyon Boulevard, with Outdoor Ice Skating fun for the whole family!
- Gifting Calendar: Westfield Topanga is bringing the advent calendar to life. Guests can enjoy retailer-specific daily surprises that will be revealed behind a life-size gifting calendar. The first child (with parent) to stop by Concierge at 10:00AM from December 1 – December 24 can assist in unlocking and revealing that days’ special seasonal deal.
In addition, the “Market at Westfield” includes a number of convenient customer services, amenities and promotions, including:
- “Style and Spirit” – Curated shopping collections and gift lists, product search navigation, gift recommendations, incentives and promotions – all integrated online. Westfield’s digital and social media channels will also include rich user-generated content utilizing the #HowDoYouHoliday hashtag, as well as local influencer perspectives and recommendations.
- Westfield Topanga & The Village Gift Cards – These enhanced, sleek-looking black gift cards with stylish wrapping are the perfect holiday gift and can be used anywhere American Express cards are accepted.
- Shop Early, Get Rewarded Gift-With-Purchase Program – Starting 12/5 – 12/19 guests who spend $250 at participating Westfield Topanga & The Village retailers will receive a $25 gift card. Guests can also be rewarded by special “surprise and delight” moments like “Deal of the Day” from Westfield Brand Ambassadors throughout the center.
Westfield Topanga & The Village also offers concierge services during the holiday season, including “Ask an Elf”, which allows guests to get quick answers to questions via text message, translation services, local event ticketing, restaurant reservations and more.
Information on Westfield Topanga & The Village’s full holiday program can be found at here.