Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Susan G. Komen’s 2020 More Than Pink Walk

February 29 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County will hold its 23rd annual More Than Pink Walk at Dodger Stadium


Known for raising significant monies to help those with breast health issues in Los Angeles County, the affiliate does so with many activities, the Expo, Hope Village, for survivors and those living with breast cancer, Reflection Tent, and Team Zone in addition to the fun More Than Pink Walk™ itself. There’s something everyone will enjoy.

Sponsored by AutoNation, Spiritual Gangster, The Citadel and CBS-2/KCAL-9, 2020’s event is expected to significantly surpass 2019’s attendance of 6,000, nearly 400 survivors in attendance, and over 900 members on the largest corporate team.

Through events like the Los Angeles County More Than Pink Walk™ , Komen Los Angeles County invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.


To participate, call 310.575.3011 or visit komenlacounty.org/walk

Organizer

Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County
Phone:
(310) 575-3011
Email:
morethanpinkwalk@komenlacounty.org
Website:
komenlacounty.org

Venue

Dodger Stadium
1000 Vin Scully Ave
Los Angeles, California 90012
+ Google Map
Phone:
866-DODGERS
Website:
www.mlb.com/dodgers/ballpark