- This event has passed.
Mardi Gras at Santa Anita Park
March 2 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$33
Get a slice of New Orleans right at Santa Anita Park!
It might not be the French Quarter, but The Great Race Place is the place to get a good old-fashioned Mardi Gras celebration outside of Louisiana. Join the festivities with live music and grub on authentic Cajun eats during an exciting day of Thoroughbred racing.
Your $33 Mardi Gras Package includes:
- Cajun Meal (your choice from menu below)
- One (1) Craft Beer (12oz)
- $5 Betting Voucher
- Club House Admission
- Racing Program
- Tip Sheet
- Trackside Seating
Note: Must be 21 and over to purchase this package. Live music from Cajun band.
Ragin’ Cajun Menu!
Half Po’ Boy and a Side*
- Cochon de Lait Po-Boy (Pulled Pork): Signature Louisiana seasoned slow cooked pork po-boy dressed with a sweet and spicy slaw & creolealase a creole mustard and mayo dressing.
- Debris Po-Boy (Pot Roast): Juicy pot roast style beef po-boy traditionally dressed with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and mustard with a choice of…
• Bayou Bisque: Chicken and sausage corn bisque
• Gumbolaya: Gumbo over jambalaya
- Cajun Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Cajun Roasted Sweet Potatoes served over white rice finished with a sweet pepper slaw.
Get $10 off by joining SA’s Text Loyalty program. Text beads to 48421 to receive your promo code for $10 off! (Text message rates apply. Opt out anytime.)